The CSV Editor is a console based application that allows you to create new CSV files that you can add data to, remove data from or update existing data inside of it. This program uses the _pandas_ library to allow editing the CSV data as a dataframe that then updates the file name of the users choice.
Below is an example of what the main menu looks like:
Please choose an option:
- info – displays a list of commands that can be used
- display [filename] – displays the data within a CSV file
- create [filename] – creates a CSV file
- add [filename] – adds data to a chosen CSV file
- remove [filename] – removes data from a chosen CSV file
- update [filename] – allows you to update the data within a chosen CSV file
- exit – exits the program
View the full programs code on GitHub using the link below!